Thursday 19 November 2015

The Perfect Package With Club Membership for Holiday

Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Our office plans a corporate getaway every year to some place or the other. But lately our favorite getaway is Palm Greens Club in Ahmedabad. This club is a resort with everything in it. Club membership for holidays is the best package you can avail here especially if you are planning for a frequent visit here. With more than 30 rooms me and my colleagues has a great time. They have varieties of games, outdoors and indoors, we opted for basketball and cricket for outdoors and pool, table tennis for indoors. It’s a club full of activities that took us 3 visits to try out all their activities. This place is not only for  corporate but amazing place for families, I have decided I will bring my family here for my next vacation because I see there were a lot of games for children too and the water park was the favorite hangout place for a lot of people.

Palm Greens Resort has a well-maintained restaurant called “Areca” where I loved every dishes served, this outlet could be the best among fine dining restaurants in Ahmedabad. They have a Cinema Hall and that makes a complete package for entertainment. You will never get bored here and neither will your children. For people looking for a relaxing therapy like me, this place has a spa called “ Amara” with the most professional staff that will de-stress you. I highly recommend this resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment